Senior Software/ Software Engineer -Bangalore, India
Location: Bangalore, India
Type: Full Time
Virsec is looking for a Senior Software/ Software Engineer with UI & Java skills
Do you see yourself in a role that will help reshape the world of cyber security?
We’re building the future of cyber security, and we’re looking for talented, problem solvers to join our team. By leveraging the innovative and highly acclaimed approach behind our breakthrough and patented technology, Virsec is building products that will fundamentally change the way businesses and organizations protect high-value data. We’re bringing a novel product to market and are revolutionizing the cyber threat landscape as we do it. If you’re a smart, passionate engineer, we’d like to hear from you.
As a Senior Software/ Software Engineer at Virsec, you’ll be responsible for the below activities:
• Implement reusable code and libraries for future use
• Develop UI features & ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop REST APIs in Java EE, spring boot and integrate it with the UI.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Overall 4-12 years of experience in developing full stack web application
• Experience in Charting framework like ChartJS, HighCharts and D3
• Architecting and automating the build process for production using task runners or scripts
• Experience with integration patterns and technology such as JSON based Web services, Rest APIs is required
• Experience in testing & coverage framework like Jasmine/Mocha, Istanbul, NYC
• Experience in Java, Java EE, Spring boot-based services
• Experience developing platform-independent solutions that run on multiple operating systems
• Experience building enterprise scale applications using clustering, message queuing or similar technologies
• Familiarity with operating system internals (Windows, Unix, or Linux)
• Familiarity with test-driven development (TDD) methodologies and automated unit testing tools
• Familiarity with development/usages of open source libraries in product development
• Must necessarily be from Product Company
• A self-starter mindset; we are a start-up and move fast, so it’s important you can keep up
• Team first mentality
• Strong problem-solving abilities with attention to details.
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to interface with customers and cross functional teams such as Development, Support, Sales and
• A genuine and demonstrable aptitude and passion for learning new technologies
About Virsec Systems, Inc.
Virsec Systems, Inc. is based at San Jose, CA with development centers in Acton, MA and Bangalore, India. We are an investor funded start-up that is getting ready to shake up the cyber security landscape. Our team is a tightly knit group of software and firmware engineers strongly supported by an eminent Board of Directors and Advisors. The company values intellectual curiosity, open communication and creative thinkers who know how to stand up and be counted. With us you will find new challenges daily and immediately gain a clear understanding of how your work matters to the company. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a very stimulating work environment.