Public Sector Marketing Manager
Location: Washington DC / Remote
Type: Full Time
Who We Are
Virsec is the leading provider of application-aware workload protection. We’re building the future of cyber security, and we’re looking for talented, problem solvers to join our team. By leveraging the innovative and highly acclaimed approach behind our breakthrough and patented technology, Virsec is building products that will fundamentally change the way businesses and organizations protect high-value data. We’re bringing a novel product to market and are revolutionizing the cyber threat landscape as we do it.
Who We Need
Virsec is a rapidly growing and highly innovative leader in the software security market and is seeking to fill a critical position for a Public Sector Marketing Manager. This person will play a critical role in helping our U.S. Public Sector sales organization expand its reach into key customers by creating specific content relevant to the Federal Government and SLED space and executing events and field marketing campaigns to drive lead and pipeline generation. Washington, D.C. strongly preferred but remote will be considered. The role reports into Marketing with a dotted line to the VP of Public Sector and Business Development.
What You'll Do
• Strong collaboration with Virsec product marketing to create effective messaging and collateral tailored to the Public Sector
• Work closely with sales leadership to determine impactful demand and lead-generation strategies to increase and expand opportunities.
• Manage relationships and drive co-marketing programs with U.S. Public Sector partners
• Design and support events, virtual or in-person, with sales leadership
• Create high-performing blog and digital content that resonates with the target audience
• Create compelling website content that provides a dedicated journey for Federal Government and SLED
• Work in lockstep with Public Sector SDR on lead handoff and lead conversion
Skills You'll Need to Have
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in B2B technology marketing, specifically focused on the U.S. Public Sector, preferably in cybersecurity
• An established understanding of U.S. Public sector processes, systems, and security buyer personas
• Experience in Salesforce and HubSpot or other marketing automation tools to manage campaigns with efficiency
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytics skills and a data-driven approach to marketing
• Independent and resourceful problem solver with success-oriented mindset
• Ability to successfully manage multiple high profile and time-sensitive projects
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
• Interest in being part of a fast-paced, yet fun and collaborative, team
What We Offer
• An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
• A great work environment that supports growth and development
• Competitive compensation and benefit packages
• Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
• Catered team lunch once a week
• A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, and fosters learning and lots of other great stuff!
This Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Virsec to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.